Law Students: Predict on FantasySCOTUS and win WestLaw Reward Points. Sign up and play today.
It’s easy. Predict how each of the Nine Justices will vote on the following twelve cases that will be decided during the October 2013 term:
- Bond v. United States (Treaty Power)
- McCutcheon v. Federal Election Commission (Campaign Finance Law)
- National Labor Relations Board v. Noel Canning (Recess Appointment Power)
- Schuette v. Coalition to Defend Affirmative Action (Affirmative Action)
- Town of Greece v. Galloway (Legislative prayer)
- Cline v. Oklahoma Coalition for Reproductive Justice (Abortion)
- Burt v. Titlow (Ineffective asssitance)
- DaimlerChrysler AG v. Bauman (Personal jurisdcition over foreign corporation)
- Fernandez v. California (consent to warrantless search)
- McCullen v. Coakley (Picketing near abortion clinic)
- Michigan v. Bay Mills Indian Community (federal jurisdiction over Indian casino)
- Executive Benefits Insurance Agency v. Arkison (bankruptcy court jurisdiction)
There are two ways to win.
If you are the top finalists in the country, you can win these great prizes.
- Three National Grand Prizes: 10,000 WestLaw Rewards Points and Black’s Law Dictionary Deluxe, Ninth Edition
- Two National First Prizes: 10,000 WestLaw Rewards Points
Law School Competition
If you are the top player in your law school, you will win 1,000 WestLaw Reward Points.
Please read the official rules for details.